Sunday, January 27, 2013

Twenty-how old now???

According to my grandmother, I'm to stay 26 forever, she says today was my last birthday because they aren't allowed to have grandchildren any older than this :)  But I may have to bargain with her since I've been looking forward to turning 27 on the 27th for ages now!  Anyway, today was a fantastic day!  I owe a lot of other pictures to this blog, some catching up to do as far as Oliver goes, but I have to edit those pictures for red eye and whatnot and Nate has to get me a new editing program since the one I was using is no more. But for now...


The best people!

Kim (Rylee was sleeping and missed the picture), Meghan and Axton, me and Oliver, Suzanne and Alisha (with baby Jonathan on the way)

Suzanne spent the night with me last night and this morning we had birthday day donuts.  Then we went to my family's house and visited with my grandmother and Lyla.... grandma got me Ravens pants to add to my purple collection!!!!  Kim and Tarik through me a party :)  We ate pizza and cake and HUGE cupcakes and we girls played Just Dance 4 at which we are of course professionals!  Nate bought me a cake and a new memory card for my camera and the Dr. Who cook book for the Kindle.

Now I'm going to crash in bed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment