Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Game On!


Yesterday was opening day for Ravens football.... and first practice for the new handbell season (yay!)  I stayed up until the last two minutes of the game, at which point I figured it was safe to go to bed without waking up to any change!  If I do say so myself, it was an awesome first game!!!  Can't wait til the first football party next game at my mom's house!  It will be Oliver's first Ravens party, though not his first game... since he was properly attired for his first game in the NICU :)


Then today was another one of my "Amazon Christmas" days!  I call it that because I periodically order a bunch of stuff we need or will need throughout the next few months and get it sent to my mom's so I don't have to deal with the many packages coming to the leasing office. All the boxes start coming in all at once and it's kind of exciting like Christmas morning!  I wasn't expecting it all until tomorrow so it was double exciting to get it today!  Oliver got his first toothbrush, and more of our favorite kind of washcloths.  The only thing that didn't come was his socks.  He also definitely needs something more up to speed to sit in while we're busy so we got him a walker!  And then my new shutterfly book also came in which I wasn't expecting yet.  The Stevenson Homecoming thing is in there because this is the first time I've gotten one since I graduated that I'm actually going to go to it!  My roommate had the great idea that we should all go with our families so I'm really excited about that.  We'll get to see the football team play, and then there's a crab feast after!  It should be a lot of fun to be all together again at our school, which of course was Villa Julie when we went there... but still :)

P.S That's Steve saying "this box is for cats right?" which is true.... I LOVE my cat litter genie, definitely is worth the investment in a small apartment on the 3rd floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment