Saturday, September 1, 2012

To Be So Little...

 
... that the rustling of a plastic bag... it's news to you that you could make it make that noise... and a pile of cloth diapers makes you this happy!
 
 
Tonight, Oliver and I were going through our new invintory of cloth diapers we just acquired yesterday.  We bought them from Veronica, Kateri and Arthur's mom (my mostly former boss)  They just moved to Texas, but Kateri is back here in Maryland with her dad for a few weeks still wrapping up the house.  Considering I would love to have more children, I could always use extras, and there are girly colors which would be useful in the event that I have a girl :)  She made me a great deal for all of them that I couldn't refuse! Oliver sat in the middle of all them for over a half hour just rolling around grabbing one after the other until he found the plastic bag.... which mamma was mean and took away after the sound excitement wore off and the "I can get that in my mouth" look took over!


No comments:

Post a Comment