Friday, September 21, 2012

Girls Night Out

Last night, Rachel (my brother's girlfriend) took us to down town Ellicot City for the monthly girls night out.  I'd been there before (http://thebiggerpicture27.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-251.html this is the photo blog post from the day we did the Volks march there so I was very familiar with the streets!)  It was a lot of fun just to walk around, going in and out of shops, with my mom and Rachel since we don't get out too much ;)  We had dinner and coffee at this little cafe and had the best BLTs and Hummus platter, the last of which we made a lettuce, hummus and sprout roll after all the pita was gone.... I admit sprouts are kind of wierdly awesome.  Oliver was a big hit with all the ladies, dressed in his new jeans and sweatshirt!




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment